Bite On Bullets: Town

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Town



Uber elated today. Got to meet my two girlfriends, Jessica and Amanda! Met the both of them at Orchard MRT at 2.15pm. Sorry girls that I made you two wait. Went to meet our Manager, Joey, at Orchard Forum's Macdonalds. Had a hard time finding the place. Anyway, she's still as funny as before. She passed us the necessary stuff and briefed us on what we'll be promoting. Really happy that this time I'll be promoting the Magnolia Fresh Milk. I prefer it, cause it's easier to sell and also I love drinking it. Laughs.

Went to Cineleisure's Kobayashi for lunch at 4.30pm. Met Elisha and Keifer there. Hung around there for quite sometime before we (the three girls) decided to go to Peninsular and the guys, to Parklane for lan. I got myself a plain black hoodie, and suddenly when I opened it again just now, it seems dammit huge. It's a freaking size S. Argh, let's hope it'll look fine when I wear it. Off to Bugis. Got myself a long purple skirt. Walked over to Parklane after that to find the guys.

Home sweet home at 9pm as we're really tired and wanted to get some rest before tomorrow's work. Overall, I really enjoyed my day with my girls and the guys. (L) Let's hope everything will turn out smoothly tomorrow. And I've a thousand and one photos to upload. Bear with me and goodnight. Time check: 2.15am. Shit.

Reply To Tags

hogan: HEY HEY
Me: Hello Hogannnnnnnnnn! :D

Hi: erm reg, i don't think you need a 'was' in front of 'commenced'. no offence though.
Me: Opps, my bad. Thanks ya! (:

char: ya lor reg.what "was commenced"?eh i also end prelims alr tmr go out leh.
Me: Lol! Sorry lah, Char. Sorry cannot accompany you tomorrow, work! ): See you on Saturday kay? I miss you like $*^@ lah! (L)

passer: your studies seem to be very good how come you ended up in ITE?
Me: I could have went to Secondary 5, but I declined. Because I'm afraid it might be too stressful. (:

,: stop giving hurtful comments, stupid spammer
Me: Laughs, I actually don't give a damn. But thanks. :D

passsser: lol she got B? hahaha
Me: Well actually, I am a B. Sorry to disappoint you. (:

ROWENA: f_ck* you assholes and just stop disturbing her . hi cousin , im very ah . i dunno how to say but i miss you cousin . i need to cry ):
Me: Thanks Row. I miss you too! Aww, don't cry. But if you really have to, I'll lend you my shoulder. :D

Neek: Wow.. I Never Really Read This Place.. xD People Nowadays Really Dun Have Much To Do.. Smile Girl.. And.. Spammers, Get a Life.. =D U Definitely Need One..
Me: Laughs, yea loh. It's because they can't find one. Ignore them. (:

♥ 爱BABYSTEPH: hellos (: mind linking?
Me: Hey, you're? (:

Isabella: Having poa exam tmr. and i haven revise yet la!!!!
Me: Huh huh huh! Still dare say! I smack you uh! (L)

Cheryl: spammers just scram luhs =.=
Me: Thanks Cheryl! :D

ivann: u got one cute mum there! intro to me ur mum some day ok? u guys are such losers=.= why dont u losers just go to a corner and fcuk urself?have fun major losers.
Me: Laughs, sure sure! You meet me then say. Thanks Waiter. (L) Oh, by the way read my latest post and be honoured! :P

annon!: hahaha. me? brush up on my english? check out yours before talking about mine.
Me: Please, read the dictionary. If I'm wrong, I'd have apologised, but I'm not.

Pass-er;By: passer , so what you trying to imply? ITE is for those bad kids who don't study? is that what you're thinking?
Me: It's alright, he/she just wanted to ask. (:

desiree: heyys. relink yeahs?! hahahah. thanks
Me: Relinked.

passer-pass-erBy: Basically its true that if you dont do well in studies you've end up in ITE...reason behind it might be bad, dont lke to study blah blahz or other reason
Me: Well, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you. Because I had to choice to continue with Secondary 5 education. I chose not to, my results were all quite alright. And if you say I didn't do well in my studies, then why am I in Higher Nitec, and not Nitec? What you said only applies to certain people. It's not 100% true.

To all the spammers (losers): Tag all you want, because I won't waste my breathe on you. (: In my eyes, ya'll are just a piece of shit who's too bored cause of the lack of friends or just maybe cause you're too puerile. I think you're damn stupid. If you hate me so much, why view my blog? That's uber brainless of you. Thanks for proving your stupidity to us, and also for the entertain of you being a clown here. Cheers man! :D








Elisha Mango & Jessica Dearest. (L)

I love you, Dearest girl. (L)

Right: Amanda Lee! Love you, Husband! (L)

Right: Elisha Mango! Grins.

The sweet couple and my dearest.


Love you girls. (L)









P/S: Look at Ivan's display picture. Lmao. Hi Waiter!


The best things in life are free. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang