Bite On Bullets: Goodbye, Benney

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, September 12, 2008

Goodbye, Benney



First day at work was quite alright. The staff there are uber friendly, compared to some at Parkway. Daddy came to find me during my lunch break. Had lunch with him and went back to work at 3.15pm sharp. Ended work at 6pm sharp. Trained back to Simei to meet my Dearest, Jessica. (L) Came over to my place to change and off we went to Parklane to find the rest.

Benney's botak! Laughs, damn cute. His long long hair is gone. Walked over to Plaza Singapura cause the they wanted to catch a movie. I wanted to join them, but I'm afraid it'll end too late and also cause I'm a scaredy cat. They caught '4bia'. I really wanted to watch it with them, but I was afraid I'll tear someone's shirt and cry. Laughs. In the end, only the guys and Peiqin went to watch. Jessica, Silvien, Ruth, Serene, a girl (which I forgot her name) and I went our ways. Met Marilyn and trained back home with her. She should be working for F&N too, as I introduced her to Joey. Well, I hope Benney enjoyed himself today. He'll be booking in tomorrow.

To Benney: Take good care of yourself inside ya! All of us will be waiting for your return! Just two weeks, and you're gonna be out. Your QTpie will miss you! With love.

Reply To Tags

Amanda: SEE! I told you that photo so ugly, you confirm will post one! DELETE LA.
Me: Which one! How I know, you never tell me loh! :P

Pass-er;By: well since reg said so i shall keep quiet (: well tagged anyway
Me: Hahah, thanks. (:

:D: how tall are u? u're pretty u know! and u dont put alot of makeup! (: tc!
Me: I'm actually very short, 150. But I'm happy the way I am. Yep, thanks a bunch! :D

Iris: my cupcake is super ziliannnnn!!!haha but cute i like=p LOLOLOL relink me>< http://in-miscellaneous.blogspot.com/ see you soon ^^V
Me: Cuppycake! :D Heheh, I was too bored luh. Alright, relinked! See you real soon too uh! (L)

annon!: you agree with someone, you don't agreed with someone. you do not add a 'd' to agree when you want to agree. therefore, you are wrong.
Me: I said 'agreed' and not 'I agreed'. Please differentiate it. Ask your parents if need to.




Suddenly I felt so attracted to you.
My eye candy, I think I miss you.

No comments:

Nuffnang