Bite On Bullets: 4th Day Of Work

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, September 15, 2008

4th Day Of Work

Work, work and more work! My knee's still not getting any better. I'm still walking with a slight limp, I guess it' because I put too much pressure on my right leg and this is the effect of it. Argh. Daddy just applied some counterpain on it, but it doesn't seem to help. I can only feel the heat.

Anyway, saw Ivan after work today at his Handphone shop. Chatted with him for quite awhile before heading back home at about 6.45pm. Will be going over to Chinese Garden tomorrow with Amanda, Jessica, Jianhao and maybe some others. Hellokitt laterns, here I come! I'm gonna take a gazillion pictures tomorrow. Haha!

Okay bye, I'm off to read my book.

Reply To Tags

jessica♥: hello i got to your blog thru your friendster. euu're pretty (: & those spammers are really very childish. bet they're just jealous of euu. ignore them. like what amanda say, more spammers, more viewers.
Me: Hey. Thanks. (: Yea, true. Cheers.

Sandrina: means i've to run? ling, why you allow ah siao to your blog? they come here and ki siao leh. heng, i nv come here ki siao. i go your hse and ki siao only (L)
Me: Yup, you've to. Laughs. Please, you're forever ki siao-ing. Lol! Love you too.

baObaO: sis my blog also got boliao ppl spam . Zzzz.
Me: Yea luh, these people seriously've nothing better to do. Hack care them alright Sis. I miss you!

I'll feel complete with you.

No comments:

Nuffnang