Bite On Bullets: Just A Glance

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just A Glance

I just got back from E!hub at about 12.50am. Met Rowena at Tampines for dinner at Long John's and sent her off to the bus interchange where she headed to Punggol for Xavier's birthday party. Got myself a Hellokitty pouch.

Waited for Marilyn and Edwin for half an hour alone. They only reached at 9.30pm. Trained over to Pasir Ris and bused to E!hub. Marilyn got herself some beverages and went up to the arcade. I played my Bishy Bashy while Marilyn played her car game again. Waited for Hogan and Reign to come as their friend was having a chalet there. Chatted with them for a lil while til they went back to the chalet.

I was really dumb, we actually missed three bus 17 while waiting for a bus 5 at 12midnight. So, I decided to check the board and the last bus 5 was at like 11.30pm. How great. So, we took 17 instead. Walked a super dark and long path from my bus stop back home. It was super duper scary, I wanted to ring someone up to accompany. But I didn't. It was hell lot worser than the night I watched 4bia. I was even a lil tinsy scared that night while walking home.

Okay, off to bed. Work tomorrow again. Yawns.

Reply To Tags

Zzz - w: Stop Disgraces yourself here! KID!
Me: Hahah, you've already said it. 'KID'.

ditzyqueen: OMG! R u best friends with Ivan now???? :(
Me: Nah! It's cause I'm always having break alone, and his shop happens to be near my workplace. So, I'll just stand around and talk nonsense. Haha! Relax. (:

passerby: mind make frens?
Me: Sorry, but I don't make friends with people online.

Isabella: I didnt die la. I'm busy nowadays. i will call you soon to go out, baby!
Me: Laughs. No wonder. Okay, you say one hor! Love you lah, baby! Xoxo. (L)

How did I fall so deeply for you?
I'm tearing for you every single night.

No comments:

Nuffnang