Bite On Bullets: Holidays!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holidays!

Woohoo, the examinations are finally over and the holidays are here!

Today's Accounting Fundamental's paper was alright, I balanced all my accounts! Including the Bank Reconciliation. Yea! The paper was commenced at 3 and ended at 5.30 in the evening. Brother drove me to school. I finished my paper by 5. I freaking slept at 6 in the morning. It's the first time I ever mugged so hard. I didn't even do so when I was taking my 'N's. Dinner at Kobayashi with Daddy.

Will be going over to Town to meet my manager, Joey, tomorrow at 2 with Amanda and Jessica. Shopping after that! Oh, I just ate one of the five Ben & Jerry's ice cream that Mummy bought on Sunday. The packaging's super small and cute. And this was what happened on Sunday, which Daddy just brought up again, just a few minutes ago.

Mummy: I bought the ice cream, Tom & Jerry's ah.
Me: Ben & Jerry's lah! What Tom & Jerry's! Tom & Jerry's the cartoon! -Laughs like mad-
Daddy: -Laughs loudly- Tom & Jerry! -Continue laughing-
Mummy: -Joined in the laughter- Oh, Ben & Jerry's.

Laughs, I tell you my Daddy's super evil. When we were eating the ice cream, he brought this up again. I told him not to laugh at his wife, but he continued making fun of it. Such evil parents I've. Lol. Alright, Im'ma sleep soon. Really restless now. Goodnight all!



Love while you can.

No comments:

Nuffnang