Bite On Bullets: Revision

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Revision

The good news is I'm gonna chiong my BFD now, the bad news is that I'm still sick. Laughs.

Anyway, some dogs came back barking at my blog cursing me and my parents. Well, can't really be bothered with her. Her retribution will come, trust me. If she does it once more, I'll make sure I'll turn nasty. For now, I've just banned her IP address. What a lame excuse she gave when I asked I wanted to report this matter to the police. She said she's using her friend's laptop, so the IP address' not hers. I doubt so very much. Even if it true, oh well it'll only land her friend into trouble. So to that 'friend' of hers, I pity you that you've such a friend.

I just came back from school, taught Veronica and Ruoping Accounts. Let's hope they understand me and score good grades.

Alright, I'm off to study now. Goodbye everyone. Goodluck to everyone having their examination. Cheers!

Reply To Tags

desiree: hello. lols. my good friend's in love with ur hello kitty cursor! she's repeating hello kitty cursor to me not. ohya. N GOOD LUCK FOR MONDAY N TUESDAY!! =] to spammers. dont be retarded to spam ppl's blog. get a life. i guess you all dont have one. or isit only YOU?? =)
Me: Laughs, I see. Thanks.(:

MARILYN: lol . got retarded here. retribution really exists.
Me: Yea loh. Nevermind if that person wants to continue acting retarded. She's just making a fool out of herself! :D

x: you went from temesak poly to ite ? how ?
Me: No? I was from Temasek Secondary, not Polytechnic.

iris: cupcake!!!!!!!!:) xoxo.
Me: Cupcake! :D I miss you lah dey. Love.

Mark: LoL, sec 5 route. I'm still thinking if i've made the right choice to begin with. and a freaking year is almost burned. no point thinking anymore. time flies while you're having fun. but it isn't really all that fun to begin with. LoL. anyways, a few more days to go. study hard!~
Me: Yea, life's like this. We'll just have to look forward. (: I will, thanks.

rfrr: wad is xoxo and oxox mean?
Me: It means 'Hugs and kisses'.

Weiting: what the hell, i never see your blog for few days then kena spam by dogs ah? ignore k. :D i miss you reg, take care of yourself hor, and study hard! gogogogogog. :D
Me: Yea loh! Crazy dogs barking. Nah, I can't be bothered with them. Heheh. I miss yo too! Alright, I will. :D Love you! (L)

RUOPING: thx you regina for today! (: let's JIAYOU for our exams!!
Me: No problem babe! :D Yea, add oil uh!

Cheryl: study hard uhs [: and we'll have mahjong dates soon after exams (!)
Me: Yea, I will! :D Okay, set! Laughs.

Pieces of blades, pierced through my heart.

No comments:

Nuffnang