Bite On Bullets: Tired

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tired

Damn, it's 1.30 in the morning now and I'm still not asleep.

Currently chatting with Hogan now, he's seriously a super interesting person. And he wants to be a pyschologist. Here are some of the examples he listed out just now.

1. Do you know that your eyes rolls up when you close your eyes?
2. Why people frown when they think, does that makes them think better?
3. Why does people have to be in angry mode when they are angry?
4. How can you be alright on one day and super sick on the next?

Haha, have you guys ever thought about it? Well, I did and I thought I was weird. I find them super cool. Oh well, now I know I'm not the only one who thinks of all these. And this whole conversation started out damn randomly, I swear.

Alright, I'm going to bed soon. Will be meeting Marilyn & Rowena at Tampines for lunch before we head over to Charmaine's place at Pasir Ris. Goodnight, sweet dreams.

Reply To Tags

Sandrina: i love my babygirl (L)
Me: Heheh, I love you too Ling! (L)

Isabella: Cry for what. How old already still cry !
Me: I'm well-known to be a crybaby what! Baby, where you go already! I miss you like 123456789 luh. Love you.

char: shut up anon.what about "anonymous" is only spelt with a single "n" and not double "n". pot calling the kettle black. god you sound like mojo-jojo.so long winded. and ddddddddddddd she does NOT have fat lips. you probably have ddddddddd size lips but unfortunately your boobs are probably like minus ddddddddd.
Me: Laughs! Thanks babe. (L) Ignore them, they're just a waste of our breathe. See you tomorrow.

Hogan.: lol.Volleyball is SEX!
Me: Yes Hogan, it definitely is! Let's play Volleyball sometime soon again! :D

I chose to love you in silence,
Will you ever know?

No comments:

Nuffnang