Bite On Bullets: In School

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In School

I'm currently having my OFA lessons in class now. And yes, I'm finally satisfied with my blogskin though it's just a small tiny picture. OFA Exam's tomorrow! Let's hope I'll ace it again like my Microsoft Word and Excel. Grins.

Anyway, Mahjong session at Marilyn's place this morning. I'm uber tired now, all thanks to Marilyn, Ken & Ahsiao. Only slept for less than 4 hours this morning. And I didn't win nor lose, that's the most irritating part. Argh.

Oh oh, I think something's wrong with my Nuffnang. On my laptop, it always states this certain amount and it never changes. But here, it shows another amount. It's super weird. I shall check it again back at home.

I'll continue with my revision for BFD later. Wish me luck peeps. I'll go do my assignment now. Bye!

No comments:

Nuffnang