Bite On Bullets: 2 Days Post

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, September 18, 2008

2 Days Post

16 September 2008

Ended work at 5.30 in the evening and met Marilyn, Edwin, Xiaohao and Yongkim. Off to find Ivan. The guys went off first, while Marilyn & I went to find Ivan to get some things done with her iPhone. Went back home and got changed. Remember I was supposed to go to Chinese Gardens? Well, I didn't. To hell with it. The guys ruined my plan. So, we headed over to E!hub instead. Had Pasta Mania's for dinner and off to the arcade. Had tons of fun there. Camwhored. Home sweet home by 12midnight.

17 September 2008

Morning called Hogan at 9.30am and got ready. Met him at HarbourFront and off we went to Sentosa. The sun was scorching hot! And so much for 'there's a 60% chance of raining' in the weather forecast. Haa! I'm burnt real badly now. There's like super obvious 2 tones. Had a long chat and left for Vivo. Chatted bout more random stuff, especially the 'Walking Theory'. Hogan, it seriously is nonsense and stop being so random. Lol! Took a bus down to CineLeisure because that random boy felt like having Burger King. Had dinner there and walked over to Cathy to find Kai, Randall and Jovin. We wanted to catch 4bia again, but there weren't enough tickets for all of us. Over to Plaza Sing instead where we met Silviien and Tracy. The three guys and I went up to the arcade where we played some games. I thrashed the 3 guys in Daytona man! Woo. Basketball was next. Kai & Randall's score was 200 odd, while mine and Hogan's score was like 400 odd. Haha. Okay anyway, slacked outside Plaza Sing til about 10plus when everyone started leaving. Hogan, Kai and myself walked over to FarEast to take a bus back. And I was back by 11plus. Pictures another day, I'm uber tired now.

Work again tomorrow, and my sunburnt is seriously dammit powerful. I don't know how to survive the next few days. Someone save me. Katherine's birthday chalet tomorrow night. Goodnight.

To YOU:
You deserve your retribution. Don't come whinning to me and trying to put the blame on me. Be responsible of your own doings and bare the consequences. Stop being such a hypocrite to all of us. I think you should wash your superbly dirty and lying mouth with some Dettol, maybe it'll help. And you seriously haven't seen my true colours. Get a gazillion miles away from my life, I don't need you to tell me what to do or let me know what happened to you. Even if you're ceased, I won't bother. You mean nothing to me, but just a pathetic liar. No wonder so many people loathe you. Stop trying to act like you've a billion and one friends, when none of them are true to you. Bloody hell, stop spreading rumours like some bitch. If you're that bored, go fug yourself. And please, you're the irritating bugger in everyone's life. Get a life, over confident bastard. Fug off from my life, I'll be a million times happier without you in it. Thanks.

Reply To Tags

Sandrina: you very bad. ppl sick still ask ppl to run! dont have to say out that i siao right. kns
Me: Laughs, cannot run then can go Chinese Gardens luh? Damn power uh you. (L)

passerby: how much is your gucci tote bag?
Me: It's non-authentic. Less than a hundred.

Jess: Lol dearest, I tag you with my short form name not my full name. Want spam also duno how to use new style, why would I asl Regina to link me , When i'm linked ages ago. HAHA. Laughing stock !
Me: Yea luh, pathetic piec of shit. Let them spam all they want, there's something as a delete button. (: Love you! (L)

passer: hi you working as?
Me: Promoter. (:

Zzz - Regina: I not helping u or the spammer....Anyway i also spammer too...at home too boring just drop by n read your blog =x.
Me: Okay, this is seriously damn lame. And honesty speaking, your english's quite bad as many of us don't understand what you're trying to put through in the previous tag.

Isabella: Lame spammers.
Me: Because they've no lives. Baby, I miss you. (L)

Cheryl: what happened?!
Me: What happened? Laughs. :D

Zzz - w: Stop trying to be Lame....
Me: O.k.

desiree: -w- YOU SIAO AR. noth better to do isit?! go drink milk la. -.-
Me: Ignore them, they've nothing better to do. (:

And I never thought I'd feel this way.
You actually mean a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/warfarin]warfarin high
[/url]Purchase Warfarin 5mg
coumadin reversal
Buy Coumadin 1 mg
warfarin therapeutic range
Order Warfarin 5mg Online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]duloxetine buy online
[/url] duloxetine hydrochloride cas
duloxetine usp monograph
xeristar 30mg

Nuffnang