Bite On Bullets: Happy 17th Birthday, Katherine!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday, Katherine!

Happy 17th Birthday, Katherine! (L)
Hope you enjoyed your day and the brownies I made for you yea? Cheers babe!

Pulled my lazy self outta bed and off to work by 10. Daddy came to find me for lunch and I took a damn long break. Talked lots of rubbish with him, and ended up quarrelling over stupid stuff, but we're alright. We always quarrel bout the smallest thing. Haha. Met Jianhao to pass him my hard disk. Work was quite interesting today. Two ladies kept praising that I was pretty (one of them tried to pyscho me to join her Christian church) and two other Malay guys wanted my number. Obviously, I didn't give. Rushed back home real quickly after work ended and baked the brownies for Katherine. The first batch ended up being burnt, luckily the second batch turned out quite well just that it was a lil soft.

Was late to meet Amanda and Ashley. I swear, they kept chasing me and kept asking me to hurry up. It was really not my fault okay, if it wasn't for the brownies! Argh. Anyway, Amanda cooked my dinner for me including sotong, chicken and prawns! Thanks hubby. Laughs. Played a round of Mahjong with Cheryl, Clayton and Nathaniel. Guess what? I didn't win, neither did I lose. It was a totally waste of time. But overall, I enjoyed myself. Surprised the birthday girl at 12midnight sharp. She got splashed by waterbombs real badly too. Daddy came to fetch me and Cheryl. Sent her back home and here I am.

Work tomorrow again. My life's getting real dull. Save me.

Reply To Tags

Jack passer by: hello can i have ur email?
Me: Sorry, but I don't give my email to unknowns.

Hogan: Hello.Can i have your email? please! HAHAHA!!!
Me: W/E. Shut up you ass. Don't try to act cute here please. :P

MARILYN: i made many friends today. their names are "Aunties".
Me: Laughs! Standard. Well, who'd you expect to be there if not those aunties? And my Hellokitty contact lens casing is still with you! Hahah.

It seems that I mean nothing to you.
And why do I get so jealous by things you do, easily?

No comments:

Nuffnang