Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 3

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Temple: Day 3



Was late to meet my manager, Joey, at town. FYI, I got up at 12. Marilyn Sim, you must wake up 3 hours before we meet next time. Haha. Neway, met Sandrina at Bedok's bus stop. Edwin came along too. They accompanied me to SNS to return Aunty her key. Chatted a lil with Germaine and left. Over to Orchard Forum to meet Joey, by the time, it was already 3. Sorry Joey! She didn't even blame us, how nice can she get. Briefed us on our pay and told Marilyn and Sandrina about their locations this coming week. I've stopped working already, I wanna enjoy my holidays now. Walked back to FarEast to meet Amanda and Jessica. Clumsy Marilyn split Milo Oreo on hers/my leg and Sandrina's skirt. Haha. Went to wash up. Marilyn and Edwin left first. Amanda and Jessica then came to find us. Left with Sandrina after a few minutes. She was supposed to go over to Bugis, but when we were on the train, he decided to meet her at FarEast. So she trained back to Orchard from Sommerset. As for me, I continued back to Outram Park and then HarbourFront.

Went to Sentosa by myself to find Hogan, Kai, Randall, Reign, Fadzly and Wenhao. By the time I got there, it was already 5plus. They were all tired. Sit down and chatted for awhile before I took a stroll on the beach alone with Sandrina on the phone with me. Wasn't really in the mood, don't know why either. Randall then accompanied me for Volleyball. Hogan and Fadzly joined in. Washed up at 7plus and left Sentosa. The guys wanted to take a bus back, but I had to take the MRT. So they accompanied me back to Vivo by tram. Thanks guys. Left them and trained to Bedok. Was super tired that I slept throughout the entire journey. My eyes could barely open. Despite being so tired, I had to wait for bus 228 for a gazillion years. Okay, I'm exaggerating. But I think I waited for that bloody bus for 20-25 minutes! Imagine that! Sheesh. Super pissed off lah. Finally reached Bedok Reservoir. Had my dinner and played with my nephew, Alvan/Weixiang. He's super super adorable and chubby. Home sweet home at 12plus.

It's 3am and I'm not asleep. I've to wake up at 8plus tomorrow because of some prayers they're having at 9plus at Bedok Reservoir. Then I'll be meeting Charmaine, Marilyn and Rowena at Town. How awesome is that? My eyebags are seriously gonna stand out. Okay, someone's rushing me to off my lappy again. So goodbye!

Hello Ling. (L)




Nephew, Alvan. (L)

Reply To Tags

Hogan: uh me again!SENTOSA TOMORROW LEH!
Me: Yes you. :D I went for 2hours okay! Haha.

Jasmond: Aha,you seem like a christian,but after i see you took all those pics,then i realise that you are quite interested in this kind of religous thingy 1 more thing,we will be going to your temple for visit this coming sun...haha
Me: I'm just following my parents. Haha, you serious not?

pAsSeR to Regina: YOU HAVE SUCH A LOUSY FISGURE THEN STILL DARE TO WEAR COLURFUL BIKINI?? yucks.....so disgraceful.....and i think you look like a sec one student, you dun even look like 17 yrs old.....LOLS..... anyway, you are damm short and you havent got any pimples or menstration yet??
Me: Haha, at least I've a nice face unlike you. Looking young is good. I know you look old and you're envious. Don't worry, I understand. Sad to tell you, I've had my menstration when I was Secondary 2. Yes, I don't have pimples. Don't be jealous. (: And do you have anymore things to say besides these? Stop tagging the same things over and over again.

xiao lun to pAsSeR: what right do u have to say such things about her.. well it's up to her to wear whatever she wants.. do u know that u talking like that only makes u sound like a sicko..
Me: Hahah, thanks yea. (:

JOANNE: hello; ie just passing by your blog. & ie don't know who youre. i only browsing through from my friends link to you then saw from your photos. WOW, you're a babe. & you looks so pretty la.
Me: Hey there! Thank you. :D

ROWENA: er reg . is tonight i've fallen and i cant get up ... hahah .
Me: Sorry lah dey. Haha! See you tomorrow.

sandrina: you love me, i love you. love love here. love love there. alibaba!
Me: Alibaba your head! I love you too bitch.

Hogan: Ha.eh intro leh!ha!many people asking sia.! HA!
Me: Hogan CJL! Stop it. So you wanna be one of those irritating ones too luh? Ass. :P




Beautiful, just the way you are.

No comments:

Nuffnang