Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 1

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Temple: Day 1

I just got back from Bedok Reservoir bout an hour ago. Daddy and Mommy came to fetch me after work and went straight there. Got prepared and waited. Bernice was there too! (L) She accompanied me the whole night. Over to Changi Beach to fetch the gods. Back at the temple, Rowena and I taught Jordan, English and Yingying, Mathematics. We seriously could vomit bloody, right Rowena? Haha. Alright, here are the photos for today. Goodnight, I've to off my lappy now.










Reply To Tags

passer: anyway, can i know where u brought ur heart necklace from? and how much? thks
Me: It's from Perlini's Silver. I can't remember how much it is, cause I bought it quite a long time ago. No problem.

Amanda: Wife, send me the link you bought ur bikini (:

passer: if no party also need ticket ? erms get ticket from seller ? at whr ? >.<
Me: You've to pay to get in. Ask your friends who're selling or get it from me. I'll usually sell for underaged parties.

LC: hello! you just gotten those estee lauder and anna sui's makeup?
Me: Hey. Yep. (:

Hogan: eh what retard!ha!
Me: You! Hahah! :P

I wish you were here with me tonight.

No comments:

Nuffnang