Bite On Bullets: East To West

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

East To West



Lunch with Daddy at Bedok. I'm on Vegetarian now, because of the upcoming 'Chinese 9th Month'.

Went over to Tampines' IKEA with Hogan in the afternoon. He was just being super random and decided to go there. I swear his reactions are super funny. Back to Tampines Mall after that. He claims that Tampines Mall looks like some shopping centre in Malaysia. Oh whatever, he's like a foreigner in the East.

So, now's my turn to go over to the West. Trained down to Jurong Point and met Hogan's friends for dinner. Actually, I just watched them eat. Took the one hour train ride from Boon Lay back home.

Working tomorrow, again. Okay, it's the last week! Endure! Pictures from our Sentosa trip will be delayed because someone's rushing me to bed now. So, goodnight.

Reply To Tags

MARILYN: woohoo. got heart!
Me: Yeap! :D

baObaO: loving sis <3
Me: Sweet lil sis. (L)

Zzz: Wth...full of Spam...Some idoitic KIddo is playing at your Tagboard!
Me: Ignore them.

passeby: hey! where you brought your colourful bikini ?
Me: I got it online. (:

pb: I think you look like by2 one of the sistars. lols~
Me: Sorry, but I don't quite get what you're trying to say.

ANGE: yay, got heart. finally. EH CAN TAG ALRD> WHY JUST NOW PUT I'M BANNED.
Me: Lol, yes. You can tag already.

kenken: wei wei u dunwan link ur cousin gd fren n ur gd mahjong kakis ar ? =x
Me: Laughs, no luh. I don't know your link that's why! Okay, you're linked Mahjong khaki. :D

MARILYN: LOL kkb. suay. saw tio you . you have got tagged! do the quiz ah reg, when u're free.
Me: Hahah! Alright, I'll do it soon kay Mar. (L)

Will you ever know how much I'm willing to suffer for you?

No comments:

Nuffnang