Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day Before Actual Day

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Temple: Day Before Actual Day



I just got back from the Temple at Bedok Reservoir. Helped out Aunty Xiuzhen with the joss papers and stuff. This year's layout is much nicer compared to previous years. Those interested, please do come down to Bedok Reservior Blk 701 to have a look and give your respect (those who are Buddhist) to the gods. Alright, photo time. Enjoy!




Left: Louis, Marrcus, Keifer, Gordon.

Fadzly, Me, Keifer, Jessica, Randall.



Left: Jessica, Gordon Me. Right: Gordon, Keifer.


Me: Jessica, Dearest. (L)

Keifer's the extra.

Gordon & Jessica.



Jessica & Marrcus.

Louis, Marrcus & Jessica.

Louis, Marrcus, Keifer, Jessica & Ruth.

Left: Jessica & Kai BigOreo. Right: Reign (no one wants to rape you please).


Left: Volleyball-ing with Bangalas, super fun.

Left: Amelia, Fadzly, Randall.

Reign Twinney.


Left: Jessica & Ruth.

Randall, Reign & Jessica.


Amelia & Fadzly.

I love her to the max.

Randall.

The two pyschos, Reign & Randall.


Left: Ruth, me & Jessica. Right: Outside Far East Plaza.

Hogan.



Kai big oreo.


The retard.









Estee Lauder's make up.

Estee Lauder's Pleasures Intense perfume.


Anna Sui foundation.




Reply To Tags

Isabella: Wa, baby, got people say you look like BY2? HAHA okay, they are singaporen but went taiwan to be famous la!! haha, and i miss you, call you soon ok? rather busy nowadays.
Me: Lol, do I really look like them?! I miss you too luh! Okay, promise uh! Love you Baby. (L)

MY 部落交流站: you have a very good blog! Welcome you to join MY tribal exchange station site is completely free. Also hope to add to your blog popularity can exchange ideas.
Me: Thanks. (:

pb: you can go youtube and write ' by2' . there are mvs there. you really look liek them. aha.
Me: Haha, I've checked them out. Do I seriously look like them? Lol.

passer: if go clubbing, just like this go in can alr arhs ? or ? i wanna go clubbing but i dont know what are the procedures to do before entering the place . teach me pls :]
Me: You've to get your tickets from sellers and just give them to the bouncer before entering. But your age has to depend on what type of party it is.

MARILYN: thank reg for relinking me already (: muacks
Me: It's nothing Mar! :D Love you!

passer: is that guy hogan?you in love with him?
Me: Yes, he is. He's someone whom I can communicate with, well.

qw: bloating your eyes makes it look so obviously photoshopped and fake, not forgetting to mention ugly.
Me: That's what photoshop is for. And no, I didn't edit any pictures in my recent post. So my eyes ain't much a difference either.

CLay-: banana don post my chinese name la SOB*
Me: Lol! What banana! You call me banana again, I post your chinese name. Haha! :D

Passerby; Superwoman: haha, welcomeeddd (: Anw, you look chio in the sept 27 picture, consider putting as ur main picture . (: Haha, look cute.
Me: Thank you. (:

sK: nice songs.
Me: I love them too. :D

ROWENA: HI CHACHAT . *CHOCHOKES YOU WITH UMBRELLLYYY*
Me: Hi Trolley. *Chochoks you back with a stick*

Neek: Haha !! De Passerby Sibei No Life Sia.. **** BY2.. I Think He Kena Anal By 2.. Zzz..And Reg !! Yer Fotos Seem To Tell Me U Grew Taller Since De Last Time I Saw U.. =X
Me: Hahah, ignore them luh. Serious!? But my friends still claims that I've not grown. ):

No comments:

Nuffnang