Bite On Bullets: Sentosa Group Outing!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sentosa Group Outing!



Today's Sentosa's trip was superb!
As usual, we planned to meet up at 2pm but ended up reaching Sentosa at 4pm. Kai and I were the first to reach, again. Waited for everyone to arrive. The peeps: Jessica, Kai, Hogan, Reign, Randall, Fadzly, Ruth, Amelia, Keifer, Gordon, Marcus, Louis and I.

Volleyball's loved. I did nothing but play Volleyball and take photos throughout the whole day. Fabian joined us halfway through. Keifer, Gordon, Marcus and Louis then left for Elisha's birthday party. The rest of us didn't leave til about 8plus. Dinner at KFC. Amelia then left. The remaining of us bused down to FarEast where we sat and chatted. Imbal bus 5 back home with Kai at 11.30pm.

I don't know where I'll be going tomorrow. Might be meeting up with that ass, Hogan. I'm super tired now, goodnight.

Satisfaction.

No comments:

Nuffnang