Bite On Bullets: It's A Sunday

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's A Sunday

It's a Sunday, and I was busy working. Resulting to lifeless life. Oh whatever, at least my hard work would be paid off in just two more weeks! Cash is gonna be filling my pocket.

So anyway, I trained to Tampines during my break to find my Dearest Jessica. Met her up for lunch and went for a lil shopping. Both of us got a dress each from Miss Emily. The clothes there are quite beautiful. Back to work.

Had dinner at Century Village, opposite my school, again just now. Super full up now. Damn, I need to go jogging real soon. Can't wait for Tuesday! Sentosa, for some Volleyball! I'm so gonna put sunblock on my whole body, I swear. I'm as black as charcoal now. Okay, I'm exaggerating. But I'm seriously very tanned now, even my brother's girlfriend said so.

Goodnight, I'm gonna sleep early tonight. Cause I was an hour late for work this morning.

Want bigger and brighter eyes?

Selling GEO LENS at 18bucks inclusive of shipment fees and postage.

Please support!


Reply To Tags

♥Bell: hey babe,your cousin marilyn and edwin is together?
Me: Nope, they aren't. (:

Passerby ; Superwoman: To spammer ---> Get a lfe leh , you post this bo liao thing at her blog very fun meh? It jsut shwos how stupid and childish you are !
Me: Hahah, thanks yea. Cheers! :D

Weiting: I will be back! Wait for me...... (: HEHEHE. I miss you so much Reg. Take care!
Me: Make sure you will! I'll wait. Laughs. I miss you too luh, Weiting! Losta love. (L)

As the sun goes down waking up my dreams,
And in my mind you're with me once again.

No comments:

Nuffnang