Bite On Bullets: Down

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, September 19, 2008

Down



Work as per normal at 10. I was walking past NTUC at Bedok when suddenly I saw the flower shop outside NTUC which was surrounded by aunties and uncles with the police tape around the place. Guess what? The whole place was burned. The fire was uber big when the shelter from the flower shop to NTUC totally turned black. Imagine that. But by the time I reached, the fire was already put out. The place was burnt real badly, I swear. I pity the owner. Wasn't exactly sure what happened. Squeezed my way through the aunties and uncles (as usual, they were being KPOs) and finally managed to get outta there.

During my break, I went to find Ivan. He's the bodoh-est of all bodohs. He didn't even know that the flower shop was burnt down. So, I brought him to see it. He was damn blur. So, he went to ask his colleague if they knew bout it. Guess what, we got some inside information now. Shan't say it out, I don't wanna give false deductions. The showed me the limited edition 'The Simpsons' PSP. The yellow's uber special, but the back of it sucks. See below for the pictures. Went back to work after that. Home sweet home after I ended.

Deepest apologies to my dearest Jessica. I was supposed to meet her up at Town after work, but I wasn't feeling too well, emotionally and physically. I cried myself to sleep last night, not knowing what the reason was. I'm still feeling really vexed and melancholy even til now. Won't elaborate much. All I can say is that I've just to take a step at a time. I really hope I won't fall once again. The feeling really sucks.

Oh, I just realised something. Hogan has the same surname as me! Isn't it cool or what! And this ass just tried to tempt me with Nata De Coco by sending me a picture of it. Argh.

P/S: Spammers, get a life. Stop being so illiterate. Didn't your parents teach you manners? Or are they just as ill-bred as you? I seriously don't give a damn to you guys.


The birthday girl, Katherine.



Burnt flower shop.


'The Simpsons' edition.



Here are the pictures we took that day at E!hub:



Thanks to Joonhiam, we all got the free ride!








Right: Budget JC students somewhere near E!hub's Cathy counters watching the screen.

Left: Sandrina's 3 months pregnant.
Right: Marilyn & I, bishy bashy!







Left: Edwin.
Right: Marilyn.





Cousin. (L)


Left: Hogan.
Right: Kai.

Reply To Tags

Sandrina: got me life still dull, alamak. ppl slp you keep booming ppl fone. (L)
Me: That's why! Cause you keep going bonkers! Laughs, joking luh. (L)

passerby: hey u pretty...semie ite wor..ermmim serious u r pretty
Me: Thanks. (:

-: maybe you should close your tagboard for the time. the spammers are just very irritating.
Me: It's alright. I'm seriously not affected by them at all. Let them spam all they want, let's see how long they can continue with it. Spam, and I'll delete it. Thanks for your suggestion anyway. (:

MARILYN: ok lah. i wanna thx REGINA for the job okay! treat you makan once i get my pay (:
Me: You're welcomed! Hahah! :D Okay, I want a buffet lunch and dinner uh! Laughs!


I don't wanna fall again. (L)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely...

Nuffnang