Bite On Bullets: Make Ups!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Make Ups!



Daddy came to find me for lunch randomly. I didn't even know he was coming. I went for less than half an hour and was back. Accompanied Germaine for her break with her friend, Zhihao. Back to work at 5.15.

Work ended at 5.50pm and rushed back home. Bathed and got prepared. Daddy drove over to Parkway Parade where we met Mommy. Mommy got me an Estee Lauder perfume ($133), an Estee Lauder make-up set ($98, if purchase items over $100) and an Anna Sui foundation ($49-refill + $23-casing). Whoo. I'm a happy girl. Thanks Mommy! (L)

Left for Bugis after I got my stuff. Cabbed down to Eunos Station cause the next bus was like in 15 minutes. Met Jessica, Hogan, Kai and Dion there. Kai left for Boon Lay. Jessica Dearest was shopping at Bugis Street with Dion, so I accompanied Hogan for his dinner at BK's. After sometime, it was only left with Hogan & I. Went over to Bugis Junction's Kinokuniya. We then walked to Dhoby Ghaut from Bugis. He showed me some interesting and beautiful places.

Took super random pictures. And I swear Hogan's crazy. The hair-swinging thing (inside joke). Oh, he seriously looks like my brother too. Right Hogan!? Haha. Trained over to Outram Park and then back home by 11.45pm.

I'm sorry everyone, but all the photos will be delayed maybe til tomorrow. Deepest apologies. I've to go to bed now, before I get scolded by that ass. Time check: 3.20am.

Reply To Tags

Cheryl: hey regina!I'm selling perfumes&D&G hoodies at my blog. help pass the word around kayys (: and I'm gng for the upcoming homeclub event (:
Me: Alright, I'll check it out. :D Really? Hoho. Will confirm with you yea?

Amanda: BY2 , 2 new female chinese singers. Lol.
Me: Huh? I don't get it. Haha!

Weiting: REG!:D Hhahaha, i also finishing my work soon already. Meet up with u soon ok. promise. :D
Me: Yea yea! Heheh, miss you luh babe! Xoxo. (L)

Pearl: Regina ! Caught you always view my blog uh ! Why didn't you tag ? Idiot you , what you doing on your holidays ?
Me: Laughs, you sure it's me!? I think people click on your link at my blog luh. I'm working! Where did you run to!?

jess♥: spammers, stop being lame lah. f*uck off
Me: Thanks. (:

Alicia: Sobs.You never come jurong point for me ) :
Me: You never ask me go! Haha. Aliciaaaaaaaaa, I miss you! :D



How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?

No comments:

Nuffnang