Bite On Bullets: Fugly Skin

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fugly Skin

Did I tell you I cried yesterday night because of my skin? Yea, I actually got a shock when I saw it. I thought it was because of the seafood I ate. But no, it's cause of all the tanning the other day. There were tiny lil bubbles on the back of both of my shoulders. I really thought I had some disease, how silly of me. So, I applied some cream before I went to bed.

Work as usual. Jessica came over to Bedok with Gordon to accompany me for break. How sweet of them. Had our lunch and went over to Bedok's Macs where we saw Alex. That idiotic '高子' forever praising that he's tall and I'm short. Had a long chat with him. It's been sometime since I last saw him. Went back to work at 3.45pm. Accompanied Germaine (my working partner) for her lunch/dinner break. Finally, I've someone my age to chat with during work. Haha. Trained back home at 6pm.

I was supposed to meet Jessica for some shopping at Bugis after work, but today's totally not her day. So, we couldn't make it. We both ended up jogging instead just downstairs our places. I jogged for 20 minutes continuously, and ran over to the fitness corner and did some exercises on all of the machines. What a great achievement I had today. Usually I'd always fail to run continuously due to the stitches which I'll always get when I run. It didn't happen to me today, super glad. Came back home by 9.30pm.

Bathed, changed and went down to EastPoint to meet Marilyn and Edwin. Chilled over there for awhile before they accompanied me to my house's bus stop where they took 38.

Oh, and when I came back from my jog I realised that the tiny bubbles on the back of my shoulders came back! It happens everytime I perspire. Guess what, I went to freaking rub it and the skin started peeling. My itchy fingers couldn't help but to continue peeling it. The skin on the back of my shoulders is terrible now, I swear. Argh, I don't know how I'm gonna go to Sentosa like that. I can't wear sleeveless clothings now. Stupid shit. Let's hope it'll go off soon. Prays.

Goodnight.

Looking for unique socks/boyshorts?

Check this out! You won't regret it.


Reply To Tags


MARILYN: HOHOHOHO . MUACKS
Me: Kisses back to you! (L)

Guest: hi may i know you are working as? promoter for?
Me: F&N's promoter.

Jasmond: whoo regina,seems that your tagboard is loved by the spammer...haha
Me: Yea, sure. Let them spam all they one. I don't give a damn. They're just wasting their useless life away.

ROWENA: oh we finally have pink heartz .... :} hi reg , mwahmwah . yaynez .
Me: Laughs, yes finally. Hi Row, xoxo. (L)

Hogan: LET"S GO TANNING HA!
Me: Oh great, I'm so gonna get my skin peeled again. Thanks uh, Hogan C.!

I feel so helpless when you're down.

No comments:

Nuffnang