Bite On Bullets: Sturbucks/Long John's

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sturbucks/Long John's

Came straight home right after school. Changed and waited for Cheryl/Jingwen's call. Met them at Simei's Starbucks. Studied a lil before we decided to go over to my place to study because it was gonna pour and the wind was irritating.

Jingwen wanted to buy some food from Long John's when it started to rain. So, we settled down at Long John's instead. Saw Khaizal, Clement, Aqeel and another guy at Starbucks. Did revision on Accounts, didn't have time to revise for Business. Jingwen left slightly after 7. Cheryl and I then walked back to my place.

Both of us were supposed to write notes for our Business, but I ended up watching television. I don't know how the hack Cheryl can continue revising with the television on and such awesome shows were telecasting. Laughs. Oh well.

Got really sick, and I'm down with a slight fever, cough and runny nose now. How wonderful. It's always a must for me to fall sick just a week before my examinations. It happened many times during the past few years. I think it's a habit. Alright, I'm off to bed now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Nuffnang