Bite On Bullets: Goodnight

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, September 26, 2008

Goodnight



Just a super quick review. Came back from work and had my dinner.

Hogan fetched me from/sent Amelia to Dhoby Ghaut and walked back over to Parklane to find Kai, Fadzly, Reign, Randall, Jiahao and Falfen. Thanks. Guess what? I freaking played lan with them too luh. I was super bored. They were playing Dota/CounterStrike/and some other games, how could I resist. I did nothing in the end, just to browse through a few blogs. Headed over to the arcade where I saw Sam and Yap. Walked back to Plaza Sing to find Kai.

Took 190 down to FarEast with Kai. He got his Macs first before boarding our imbal bus number 5. Haha. I really enjoy chatting with him, he's like a big brother to me. I can confide him in everything I do. Thanks Big Oreo. Walked through that eerie place again after I alighted. By the time Hogan called, I was already downstairs my place.

Okay, whatever. I must off my lappy now, before that ass starts nagging at me again. Haha! Goodnight. Xoxo.

I'm contented, with you around.

No comments:

Nuffnang