Bite On Bullets: Mid-Night Movie

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid-Night Movie

I just came back from a movie not too long ago. Uber tired now. I shall blog tomorrow when I get back from work, promise. Goodnight all. (L)

Reply To Tags

Sandrina: heng uh!!!!
Me: I shall blog about it, if you want me to. Hahah! :D

Weiting: why u cry?! ;(
Me: Will update you soon, my dear. But it's nothing already. That day's problem was just a tiny lil one. I over re-acted. (L)

Cheryl: let me know when your off days luhs (: weekends definitely cannot ;(
Me: No problem! I can't make it on Weekends too. M off days are only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Will inform you real soon kay!

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd: you have a BIG fat lips %D�2 Sep
Me: Whatever rocks your boat man. I seriously don't give a damn to you. You're nothing to me, just an irritating pest. I don't live for you. (:

Simple words from you makes my day.

No comments:

Nuffnang