Bite On Bullets: Someone Save Me!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Someone Save Me!

I think all my brain cells are dead from memorizing fifteen Chapters of Business Fundamentals. I seriously can't remember everything, except for Chapter One. Why!? I wanna stop having short term memory! Can someone save me please? There's so much more things to remember. I did study, but when I do tutorial questions, I just can't seem to put everything down. I've to get lil hints before answering. Why's that so! Argh, this is pissing me off real badly. Who the heck came up with Business Fundamentals! I wish I was a genius. If burning my book and drinking it would help me remember, I would. I'm uber scared, I wanna cry! Let's hope everything goes on smoothly tomorrow. Pray over me. Im'ma read through my notes one final time, before I head to bed. Goodnight readers. And, good luck to myself.

P/S: Mugging is awesome, but when nothing goes into your head, it sucks to the core!

No comments:

Nuffnang