Bite On Bullets: Party

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, September 1, 2008

Party

Yes, as you can tell I've changed my blogskin. But I'm still not satisfied though, I'll change it again real soon.

Weiting couldn't make it to my place 2 days back, so I met her yesterday instead. Went for lunch at EastPoint's Long John's and walked back to my place. Got ready and prepared while Weiting waited for me. Really sorry to her, as I made her wait for quite sometime. Laughs. Bused down to Suntec City again to pass my brother something, cause he'd forgotten to bring it with him to work. I swear, we could hardly walk in the Commex show. The place was like packed with human sardines, damn crowded. Finally we managed to leave that place. Walked from Suntec to Bugis with her. Did some shopping and I finally got the black vest I wanted and also my headband. Jessica didn't come down to Bugis in the end. It was party time! Enjoyed myself though some things didn't turn out right. Home sweet home at 2am. And thanks Weiting for the company.

Slept til 1 in the afternoon today. Had lunch and played my DJ Max. All Weiting's fault, make me addicted. Make me wanna max combo for every song, and I finally did it! Laughs. I wanted to study, but some stuff happened. Was totally moodless and restless. Soon, I was fast asleep. I was too tired to do anything. Woke up only when my dinner came back. Was still uber restless, like there wasn't any life in me. Sighs, neither would I've thought that things would turn out this way. It also hurts me too, but I'm just too scared to face it. I'm sorry that you've to do it yourself. I know you'll read my blog, you'll know what I mean. All I can do is say I'm sorry, and pray for your safety.

But I'm glad I've achieved something today, which is to do my 100 crunches and also to revise a lil on my Business Fundamentals. Though it's nothing much, I'm glad I still did something. Alright, I feel like playing DJ Max again just to relieve some stress. Goodbye.

P/S: Goodluck to Baobao & Rowena for tomorrow's 'N' Levels! And also to those out there who's doing their 'N's too! All the best!

Reply To Tags

'Isabella': =P but i dun luv u HAHA!
Me: Please, don't act like Bella. Fk off.

Isabella: who the fcuk is tagging using 'Isabella' !!!!!!
Me: A moronic arse. Baby, I miss you.

passerby: u look like a temasekian (:
Me: Yes, I am. And I'm sure you know I was from there.

passerby: i'm playing dj max too!!! but i only managed to play until 8k lvl 8. how about you?
Me: I've hit over 10k. Level 60plus I guess?

Weiting: No more dj max for you lah! =x Ass, study hor. If not you study study, then reward yourself by djmax-ing. hehehe, meet up again again after your exams k. :D i love you reg.
Me: Laughs, I don't care. It's a form of stress-relief for me kay. :P I will study hard, don't worry. I love you too, Weiting! :D

Where's that someone?

No comments:

Nuffnang