Bite On Bullets: 4 In The Morning

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

4 In The Morning



It's freaking 4 in the morning now. I've been studying since 7plus. Will be having my last paper later on at 3pm, on Accounting Fundamentals. It was quite fun mugging just now, with Terry and Ashley. How? Terry was at Ashley's crib. So, they told me if they had any questions they wanna enquire bout, they'd ring me up and vice versa. I think every 5 minutes, we'd make a call to each other. It was damn hilarious. Oh, Ashley claims that he's a psychic. But from my conclusion, he actually isn't. He's just tyco shit. So this was what happened.

1. I was asking Ashley bout a transaction in the September 2007 paper, which was whether I needed to credit the discount allowed.
2. He said that I needed to credit it. Why? Because the owner was dulan (fed-up) with the customer, so he took away the discount allowed.
3. I asked him to stop being nonsensical and wanted to refer back to the March 2008 paper, cause there was a question on this too.
4. I couldn't find the paper. He then told me to look at my left, it's there (fyi, we were on the phone). So I just looked, it really happened to be there.
5. I couldn't find the question and which page it was on. He then said it's on page 2, and it really was.
6. I asked him, how he knew. I thought he was currently refering to it, that's why. But no, he wasn't.
7. Ashley's conclusion, he's a pyschic. So, I just had to entertain him.
8. I read the other transaction out to him, he still insisted on the owner being dulan thing. So, I told him to ask Terry.
9. Terry said I need not credit the discount allowed, as it's not stated.
10. Final conclusion, Ashley's NOT a psychic, he's just plain tyco.

Alright, enough bout this. Today's Business Fundamentals paper was much easier compared to the past years' papers. I knew how to answer all the questions, thank god! But I swear I was freaking pissed off cause I forced myself to remember a hell lot of other things, in the end almost none of them came out. On the other hand, I was actually quite elated as I'm afraid if they were to really question us on those other few stuff, I might have forgotten. Lol. Okay, I know I'm uttering rubbish, forgive me, my brain's not really functioning well now.

I'm actually quite awake, but my eyes are actually hurting now cause of my stupid printer's ink. All the wordings came out as if there's shadow, making my eyes super blury. Im'ma tuck myself to bed now. Goodnight everyone, and lucks for tomorrow's paper! Oh, and did I mention I'm going back to work for F&N starting this Thursday? Yay, money money fly to meeeeeee. Grins.

P/S: I think Marcus' crazy. He's freaking watching a movie online now, and he's only half way through! Time check: 4.40am.



Now, I finally understood what you trying to prove to me previously.
You were actually still uber protective of *, it's so foolish for me to have not known.
Thank god this is over.

No comments:

Nuffnang