Bite On Bullets: Work

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Work



Work at Fort Canning was kinda alright, just that the weather happened to be superbly hot. We were all perspiring like donkeys. So I met Weixin & co at Bedok's platform. I friggin' had to wait for them for approximately ten minutes. Luckily I had Amanda to accompany me on the line. So, we reached Dhoby Ghaut at about 11.50am. Waited for Amanda, Weiheng and Ben before we walked over to Fort Canning. We took a damn long time trying to find the exact location of the tents. They were all blaming me for being so darn lousy at directions. Haha, sorry! I don't go there often, so you guys must understand.

Everything was carried out smoothly, thank god. We ended at about 4plus. Amanda and I had special treatment. We both had a packet of chicken rice bought by one of the guys there, cause we didn't eat our lunch. A gazillion thanks to that guy. Changed out of my shirt and off we went to Town. Being the road-idiot I am around that area, I some sort lost my way. I didn't know how to walk over to Cineleisure, haha. So we ended up taking a bus there and we actually missed our stop. In the end, we only got down at Takashimayah. From there, they went their way and me and Amanda went our own way.

Taka - Wisma Atria - Far East Plaza. Got myself a bag from FEP. Accompanied Amanda to extend her hair. The place's uber beautiful. Not only that, their service's fantastic too! Guess what? I was super bored that I even went to extend 5 pathetic strands of red hair. Retarded eh? Oh well, it's just for fun. I bet it'll drop out anytime soon because I'm always playing with my hair. Haha. Bused over to Suntec after that.

Met Hogan, Kai, Silvien and Reign after their work ended. Walked over to the Padang as they wanted to see the foam party. We left as soon as we reached. Off went Amanda. I accompanied the rest for their dinner at Popeyes. They're seriously jokers man. Super super funny I tell you. Cabbed home with Kai at about 11.

I'm dammit tired now, not only that. I think I'm sick. Sheesh. I seriously need ample of rest now. I shall sleep til no tomorrow, tomorrow. Haha. Alright, nights.

P/S: I've created another tagboard for Advertisements only. Please put your comments appropriately. Thank you. Cheers!

Tags Reply

wennn ❤: Hello amelia here :D of cos i rmb ! meet up soon (:
Me: Hey girl! :D Sure! I've linked you up too!

passer: cn euu tel me whr euu get yr grey hoodiie?
Me: Mango.

Zzz: "Trust's a very strong word" Indeed a veri strong word...Kind of respect u able to thk of this quote! Take Care!
Me: Thanks. (:

MARILYN: madam. free on nxt sunday anot. but i doubt you got time for us :/
Me: Of course free for ya'll luh! Anyhow.



Suddenly, I feel that I'm invisible to you.

No comments:

Nuffnang