Bite On Bullets: Mahjong Session!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mahjong Session!



School's per normal today. Luckily for that Ass' text which woke me up, if not I'd be late for school. Had a super early lunch cause Mr Goh let us off half an hour earlier. Back to class for Mr Wong's lessons, followed by another two and a half hours of break. Over to EastPoint with classmates. Cabbed back with Amanda, the weather was killing! I need to stop this, I need to stop taking cab to everywhere. It's becoming a habbit and I'm becoming poorer and poorer. Sigh. Had our ETP lesson with a new lecturer, Mr Andrew.

Ended early and off to my place with Cheryl and Jessica for a Mahjong session! Haha. Okay, it made me super pissed off because I was actually winning about $10(?) before Jessica stole them back. Sheesh. Jessica freaking held on to the dice for 7 rounds! 7 okay! What the heck! So, they left after that. Off to do some assignments now. Goodbye.

P/S: I LOVE CHARMAINE CHIA. (L)

Tags Reply

blur2: yup i curl ardy lo..but i try n try stil can c my real lashes..omg..try til my eye reali blur..
Me: Try putting a lil glue on your real lashes and stick it together with the fake ones then.

MARILYN: hoho. LOVE YOU TOO!!!
Me: Haha! :D (L)

passerby: M)phosis still sell that sandal? How much?
Me: It's about close to 30 bucks.

ANGE: Yay. Reg lurbz mez.
Me: Of course luh! So stop complaining that I don't love you okay! And please don't bully me(your 4-years-older-than-you cousin!). :P




Thoughts can seriously kill.

No comments:

Nuffnang