Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 8

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Temple: Day 8

Stayed overnight at the temple with Ahkiat, Zhixiong, Bernice and Jordan. Bernice left quite early due to some stuff. Bern, don't feel that way anymore alright. It hurts to see you like this. I promise to be there whenever you need a listening ear kay? (L) Had a heart to heart talk with Zhixiong. It was really nice chatting with him. We, excluding Jordon, left for home at 8plus in the morning. I was super tired that I could barely keep my eyes opened. If not for Zhixiong's message, I might even have overshot my bus stop. Haha.

Pipi woke me up just slightly before 5. Had my 'lunch' and got ready. Back to Bedok Reservoir. Long Nan Tian came over with their 9 sedan chairs at 6plus. It lasted for super long. Saw Aaron and Jasmond. Reached back home by 10.30 tonight as Mommy's having work tomorrow. And I'm dammit tired. I'm gonna have an early night. So the pictures have to wait, I'm sorry. Sweet dreams.

Reply To Tags

ROWENA: have , pasar malam confirm got .
Me: But I always don't see them. Nevermind, the next pasar malam if you spot it, tell me. :D

dawn: hey reg!!!!!!! i saw your post on yesterday's. awww you really think my clothes are awesome? wait till you check out collection 3! its gonna be way awesome! will keep you updated! who the hell is pAsSeR?
Me: Hello Dawney! Yea, totally. Sure sure. And I'll definitely promote your blogshop for you. I really don't know who that person is. But whatever it is, I'm not giving a damn to him/her. (:

ANGE: WHAT SLUMBER PARTY!!! ohh, christmas party ahh. HAHA, YOU SO SPORT-TING N MEHH,
Me: Yea luh! Of course. Ain't I sporting from the start?

♥ Stephanie*: HELLOOOO! i'm here to tag ogay! hahahah x) oh btw, relinked me prettaye!
Me: Hey babe! Thanks ya. (: Alright, relinked.

MARILYN: u refuse to reply my message . because im not ***** . bad
Me: Please luh, anyhow. I was busy. Guessed I've told you over the phone already right. Haa.

r: whats fyi ?
Me: For Your Information.

xav: by any chance u know a lady named xinni?
Me: Hmm, nope. Sorry.

Passer by: LOL..u have great attitude man, u really make those retard pAsSeR nth to say,without losing ur cool..pei fu!! btw nice chose of songs.. jonas bro rox..
Me: Thank you. :D Yup, love'em too.

Hogan: you blog is dying retard.HA!you missed out all the fun la! Hurry meet up with us leh.
Me: Nope, it has more life then yours. HA! :P Yea luh, okay I will. Arrange a date again okay!

I don't wanna lose you.

No comments:

Nuffnang