Bite On Bullets: Temple: Li Si Dinner

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Temple: Li Si Dinner



Went shopping with Daddy & Mommy just now at Parkway. Had lunch at Jack's Place and got myself a M)phosis sandals and a pink mouse with lil diamonds on it. It's super sexy(sexier than Hogan, haha)! Grins. Oh, and I've yet to recieve my pay. Let's hope I'll recieve it by this week, or even better, by tomorrow. Because the rest of the girls have recieved their pay already. I'll be working at Fort Canning this coming Saturday with Rowena, Yingying and co. We'll be packing some goody bags. The pay's super good please. Not gonna reveal it here though. The hours are not fixed, as long as we finish packing the stuff, we're able to leave. Is it good or good? Haha. Okay, I'm going for the dinner again. Buhbye!

I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you, tonight.

No comments:

Nuffnang