Bite On Bullets: Busy Day

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Day

Pulled myself outta bed at 7.30 in the morning. Dragged myself to school and attended lessons from 8-11. Went back home after Accounting, break til 3pm. Cabbed back home as I was uber tired from the overnight Mahjong session. Booked my chalet once I came back and slept til 3.

Daddy woke me up and drove me back to school for Entrepreneurship. Stayed in class til 5.30 before Amanda, Katherine and I cabbed down to EastPoint. Sent Amanda's phone for repair at Sony Ericsson. The both of them then left while I got Brother, Daddy, Pipi and my dinner. Had been super busy eversince I came back from school. Calling everyone up and checking the food prices.

A huge thanks to Hogan. He seriously helped me a lot for my upcoming birthday party, and I'd really like to thank him. Words can't explain my grattitude towards him. Thank you, Hogan CJL. (L)

Off to bed now, goodnight everyone.

Tags Reply

Reader: Alright. Anyway what's the meaning of 'Imba'?
Me: It's a word me and my clique use. It sort of means like going to a large extent of something.

Weiting: hope i can see you this week. :)
Me: Yes, you definitely can! My chalet! :D

passer: hong gan and you would definetely be a loving couple : ) JIA YOU :X
Me: (: Anyway, his name's Hogan.

ken: -.-' u bai chi.. u noe u walk pass mi 1 time at amk hub, i walk pass u 1 time when goin to mrt station.. =x aniway relink mi =)
Me: How I know! I also never noticed, haha. You also don't know how to shout my name. Okay, relinked.

XD: it been sometimes since i see ur blog. u are prettier! stay pretty and ignore those idiot spammers! =D
Me: Thanks darling. (:

Reader: Wonder why spammers nowadays so childish? Lol.
Me: Like you said, they're childish. :D

joyce: okay, i will add you on msn. but what's your email? or prolly, you add me? LOVES! :}
Me: Added already! Heh. (L)

ROWENA: got craving for lobsterz ):
Me: Go kill a lobster then. Haa!

dawn: you can cross high waisted shorts off your list of wishes wahahahaha
Me: Yes, I just did. Haha! :D



Because I've you.

No comments:

Nuffnang