Bite On Bullets: Hibernating Mode

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hibernating Mode

Woke up at 4plus in the afternoon. Lazed around, grabbed some snacks to eat as my lunch and watched some programmes on television. Dinner at Changi Safra with family. The food there was fantastic, especially the pepper crab. Discussed with Daddy and Mommy bout my upcoming birthday celebration. I'll most prolly be celebrating it at a chalet if there's still rooms available. Prays* I can't check it now as the website's partly down. I even went over to EastPoint's AXS machine to check, but they couldn't open the web page. Anyway, thanks to Daddy for cycling me there. Super cute, he tompang-ed me on his bike to EastPoint and back home. Haha! Alright, it's freaking 2am already and I'm having school later at 8. So, goodnight.

Tags Reply

weiheng: ooo.. ok.. thanks!:)
Me: No problem. So you wanna come? Bring your friends along!

judy - passerby: you look very ugly wen you are tanned. and somehow, look fat. no offence.
Me: Maybe it's because I looked super tired in that picture and my hair was in a mess.

ken: ur mj kakis. -.-''
Me: Chey! I thought you were my classmate. Haha!

Passerby: http://www.addictedmemories.blogspot.com/ some words seemed similar to yours.
Me: Read it. My friend told her off for me. She has changed them all already. Thanks a lot yea? (:

--: ive been viewing ur blog for quite some time and u are bloating . no offence also
Me: Maybe? Well, you've to ask my friends bout this.

Sherl-passerby: u looked better with tann skin. =) sporty and pretty. thats my view ha.
Me: Thanks. (:

Reader: I think Regina look nicer with tanned skin (:
Me: Will post up a picture when my skin's not so red anymore and you can compare it again. Thanks anyway yea?

joyce: HELLO REGINA! i was one of the girls who went sentosa! send me the girls pic we took please? my cam sd card corrupted man! shiat. ):
Me: Hey Joyce! Yes, of course I remembered you. :D Alright, sure sure! Add me in MSN?

Wardrobefemme: Hi babe, do you mind linking our online store up? Thanks
Me: Mail me. regina-@live.com.sg

peiqin: reginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Me: Haha! Peiqin! When will I see you again?

fabian: regina boo. dj max emotional sense clazzquai edition is soo fun xD. haha fab was here =).
Me: Never checked out the new DJ Max. You've it?

Hogan: freakinnngggg tired la!
Me: Imba tired too luh! D:

ROWENA: hi lobster . i like to eat lobsters leh reg .
Me: Hi trolley. Currently, I think I'm not a lobster anymore. Haha! Open your mouth.



I'd never want this feeling to fade away. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang