Bite On Bullets: Temple: Dinner

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Temple: Dinner

Happy 16th Birthday, Baobao Sister! (L)



A small dedication to you: And you're another year older. I hope you enjoyed your day yea? May all your wishes and dreams come true! I'm super sorry for the late wishes, you know why ya? But it doesn't mean that you're forgotten. Infact, you still stand a uber important place in my heart. I promise to get you a special present for your birthday yea? Be patient. Hehe. Thanks for being there for me all these while. Though we seldom meet up, you know that whenever you're feeling down I'm just a phone call again. Do you know that it has already been a year and three days since you became my beloved sister? I still remember that very day, 5 October 2007. I can say we've been through thick and thin. We almost lost our sistership over a trival matter, which made me tear like mad. I'm glad that you're back by my side. You always put a smile to my face. Every single thing you did for me, I'm really appreciative for what you did. Thank you, Sister. We'll continue the rest of our journey through the years. Once again, happy sweet sixteen sis! I love you! Xoxo. Inserts hugs and kisses.

I just got back from a lil shopping spree at Tampines Mall. I got myself a Mango Hoody and a white Esprit belt! I'm a happy lil girl. Haha. So I went for lunch at Bedok Reservoir with Daddy. The food was fabulous I tell you. The chicken wings were mmm! Lol. Okay, enough bout that. Reached back home at 2plus. I was actually supposed to go shopping alone, but my beloved Ling, Sandrina, accompanied me! Thank you. (L) Though it was only for a short lil while before she had to leave and I had to continue walking alone. She took a cab down kay! Oh, I went to Pasir Ris before that to pass my Aunty, Charmaine's dress. Charmaine Chia, say you love me. Haha. Home sweet home at 6plus.

Alright, I need to go for the dinner now. Cheers!

Reply To Tags

MARILYN: YES IM! BEODK SNS . visit me eat lunch la!
Me: Good good, see when I free then I'll accompany you for lunch.

★Ben☆: ohh . sure . lols . jiu wang ye over le . sianz eh ? hahas . add me using my last name . " lim " tyty . very fast ar . do drop me comments . tyty . xD
Me: Yea loh, super fast luh this year. Of course! Hahah. You drop me comment first lah. :D

Isabella: I miss you too baby, dont worry soon. After my O's ok !!! and dont pass the quiz to me man, i will never do. hahah
Me: Hoho. Okay! (L) I know you wouldn't do it, that's why I put your name. Haha!

sandrina: then wat are you?
Me: I'm your momma. :D

ANGE: Hello, yes, i'm single what maybe!! LOL! Hoiii, I like purple!!
Me: Because something's coming up in the future right! Haha. Oh ya hor, sorry. Lol!

ROWENA: z whatever loorrr .
Me: State your price luh, see if people wanna hire you or not. I can help you advertise if you want to also.

mabel: sweetheart, you are missed ^^ Read my blog and you will love it :D
Me: Sweetheart! I miss you a gazillion too! Omg! I saw it! Now I wanna go to Kaohsiung City too! ): Love you! (L)

You mean everything to me.

No comments:

Nuffnang