Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 9

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, October 6, 2008

Temple: Day 9

Came back early today. Nothing much happened. I just slept my way through the whole entire day. Was supposed to meet that ass, Hogan, but we (I think) both ended up going back to sleep. Haha. I freaking slept from 2plus in the morning til 4pm. It's been darn long since I had such a good sleep. Anyway, took bus 5 with Daddy down to Bedok Reservoir(BR) cause my brother took the car with him back to school. Brother then came over to BR with Mommy and Pipi. Home sweet home at 11pm. I'm super lazy to post up the pictures today, another day alright? Sorry! Tomorrow's the last day of the temple and of me having Vegetarian food. We'll have to wait til next again for this event again. Definitely gonna miss the peeps there. (L)

Reply To Tags

Jasmond: haha,now you belive,see i so good,never bluff you,,haha
Me: Hahah, yea luh. I really thought you were kidding.

ANGE: Hahahah! Yeahh, first time hear you so enthu. MIRACLES!!
Me: I had always been enthu, just that you didn't notice. Haa! :P

MARILYN - pAsSeR: why do you keep repeating the same thing? dont you have anything else to say =.=
Me: It's because his/her brain's not functioning well I guess. Lol. :D

★Ben☆: i view u very weird ehh ?
Me: Hahah, no luh. View then never add! Lol.

Am I someone who lives in your heart?

No comments:

Nuffnang