Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 5

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Temple: Day 5



Nothing much happened today. I just slept my way through the whole day. It's the first time I ever slept so peacefully since the day school ended. Over to Bedok Reservoir at 7.15pm. Was real busy from then onwards, until slightly after 10. Played with Alvan and chatted with Aunty Xiuxiu, Jordon, Shawn and Haohao. I swear Jordon made us laugh like crazy. Proof at the pictures (the one with the wordings). I'll be going over early tomorrow morning with Mommy at 11am. Okay, off to bed. Goodnight.







Right: Check out his spelling.



Reply To Tags

Hogan: Retard! ha!
Me: You ass!

Weiting: er but u still working right?
Me: Nope, not anymore. (:

MARILYN: LOL. your school doesn know how to spell September? it states as "Sepetember". anw, good job reg (:
Me: Haha, you noticed uh!? It's some typo I guess. Thanks Mar! :D

Hogan: ha.why your GPA so good!? I jealous you know.ha!
Me: See luh, don't want study somemore. 12 more days okay! You better mug everyday (which I know you won't). Haa. :P

char: eh yuo nv tell me your results so good then i would have treated you to your vegetarian passion fruit drink.haha eh that photo of me and you damn cui you know anot.
Me: Lol, I didn't tell anyone lah dey. Whatever! Okay, I still want my passion fruit. Or you can treat me to Fish & Co after my vegetarian diet! :D Sorry luh, I didn't notice. Haha!

pipi: pipi is here to visit. God u are damm popular, superstar treatment liao, got love and hate club. get used to it, its a norm anyway. proud of ur results, can do better yea. hugz
Me: Hahah! Nonsense luh Pipi! Hoho, thakn you! Yea, I'll study harder next semester! :D


I wanted you to be by my side.
Little did I expect, my hopes were dashed for those coming days.

No comments:

Nuffnang