Bite On Bullets: Mahjong - Town

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mahjong - Town



Finally I've recieved 2 of the pictures from my previous photoshoot at Katong from Esther. I'm currently trying to get more from her. These 2 pictures have been slightly edited.

So anyway, went for Pool after lessons ended. Played only a round with Jessica while Amanda and Cheryl waited before we cabbed down to my place for another Mahjong session. I won 17bucks! How cool's that. Cheryl and Jessica left and I went to get changed. Amanda and I trained down to Bedok and Orchard respectively.

Met Hogan, Jessica, Kai and Gordon at FarEast Plaza. Chit-chatted and walked around. Peiqin and Zerbel then came along. The 7 of us accompanied Jessica to have her dinner, joining us next was Raymond. Bused over to Cineleisure after dinner with Jessica, Gordon and Peiqin while the rest went over to Hougang to collect some stuff. Saw Jovin, Ruth, Marrcus, Elisha, Keifer, Dion, Sihui, Louis, Shanice, Edwin and Xueling there. Something happened in between, shan't mention bout it though. Trained back home with Xueling slightly after 11.

I'll prolly be going down to Town again with Hogan, Kai, Ruth and the Art Fair peeps tomorrow. Im'ma sleep now. Super duper tired, my eyes can barely open now. Goodnight.


Check out the tiles! I even gamed with it.






Reply To Tags

Hogan: =]
Me: :D

Weiting: I still love you de ok! forget me not. :D
Me: Hoho! I love you too, Weiting! Of course not! How can I ever forget you. (L)

eUnIcE: re-link miie ger =DD
Me: Relinked. (:

GEYLANG/BLOGGHOPPING DUH-_-

Me: Stop making a fool out of yourself. You're a laughing stock. Can you stop talking to youself? Haha. Brainless mofos.



The hardest word is to say goodbye.

No comments:

Nuffnang