Bite On Bullets: BBQ Food

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BBQ Food

I only reached home at about 10.30pm. So this was how my day went.

School as per normal at 11 in the morning. Entreprenuership - Break - Accounting. Didn't attend Biz Com though. Was too tired to even keep my eyes opened. So, took 38 back home with Cheryl after Accounting. She came over to watch me sleep/use my lappy. I only woke up at 4.35pm. Changed and over to Tampines Mall to meet Jingwen and Nadila. Got their stuff and Cheryl had her Long John's. Jingwen and Nadila then left.

Cheryl & I continued walking around Tampines and Century. Guess what? I got myself a white tube dress and two Guess? bags! Haha! That Cheryl, tempted me to get the other bag. But oh well, I really like it. Grins. There goes my 200bucks! Mommy's gonna reimburse me for one of the bags, I suppose. Wanted to get my headphones, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Damn. Next stop, Mango. We both got a tee from Mango each. Over to the MRT station to wait for Pipi while Cheryl went home.

Met Pipi and went to Polar to order my HelloKitty cake. Yea! Super elated please. Thank you Brother and Pipi for my cake! 85bucks for my cake man. Dinner at Pastamania. Had baked rice. Everything was paid by Pipi. Thank you, Pipi! (L) Walked down to NTUC to check out the barbeque food pricing. But ended up getting most of the stuff(Chicken wings, sausages, crabmeat and drinks) there. Brother had to drive over to Tampines to fetch us. Home sweet home. Packed all the necessary stuff and only finished at about 11pm.

I seriously can't wait for my chalet! I hope it'll be the best birthday celebration ever. Oh, did I mention that my face's skin is peeling real badly. Sigh. I don't wanna be a ugly birthday girl on Friday. Please skin, go back to your orginal self!



The 'shy' Pipi.

Tags Reply

passby: u & hogan both lyk each other?
Me: (:

robin: muahahahahaha
Me: Lol, yes?

ken: ps mah, i scare wrong ppl lay.. LOL =x
Me: Aiyah, my face very easy to recognise one what. Haha.

Cheryl - Hogan: Hogan! Dont date Regina out for Sentosa for the next one month cause shes becoming like a malay already. lols ;x shes dark enuff already luhs, hahas ;x
Me: Lol! Yea luh! I think becoming Indian already.

Cheryl - Regina: Regina ! Teach all of us IAC soon, lols.Else all 4 of us will fail/din do badly. lols~ and dontworry, ur skin will be better by friday (: love-
Me: Yes yes, I'll try my very best. I hate this chapter too. Haha! I really hope so. ): Thank you! (L)

ANGE: YOOO. Hahahahahahah. I thought that name was.. nvm. tell you on msn :D
Me: What name?

Hogan~Cheryl: HA! sexy ma.lol
Me: Lol, crazy boy. :P Indian still sexy ah!

Joanna: Reginaaa. :D
Me: Joannaaaaaaa! Linked you up already love! :D

jing: regina..A big big Happy Birthday to you...all the best to you and best wishes for you in whatever you want in this year.( i mone of classmates in QC)
Me: Thanks. (:

Cause baby, everything's perfect with you around.

No comments:

Nuffnang