Bite On Bullets: Mahjong

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mahjong



School was really fun today. I actually only went to school for 3 hours. Haha. I didn't attend the first lesson, Biz Com. Lesson was at 8, and I woke up at 7.50. How cool's that. Anyway, decided to continue sleeping til 9.30 and prepared for lesson at 10. An hour of Intermediate Accounting and off for lunch at Cafe 1. 11 of them came over to my place for a Mahjong session afterthat. Took 3 different cabs down. Peeps included: Amanda, Cheryl, Jessica, Katherine, Kerner, Terry, Gabriel, Ebenezer, Jinhan, Vin and Nathaniel.

Opened two tables(my house's like a gambling den). Some of them left first to meet Ken, while the rest stayed behind to finish up the game. I didn't freaking win a single round at all! What a record. I only recieved like 30cents from them for getting the cat and mouse. What the heck. But I only lost 6bucks overall. Not bad for someone who didn't win a single round. Took a Maxi Cab back to school. Cool eh. Had Entrepreneurship lesson. Was half an hour late, but Mr Andrew didn't even reprimand us, instead he asked us to enter the class and re-briefed what we had to do. He's seriously one of the best lecturers. Lessons ended at 5. Walked back to EastPoint with Cheryl, Kerner, Gabriel and Jinhan.

I went down to EastPoint again to 8 to get my black pumps and also a new anklet(finally). My old one's broken and Mummy got it for me for more than a hundred bucks. Sighs. Suddenly many thoughts came into my mind. My mood totally went downhill. Thanks Ass, for giving me those words and that wonderful song. I really like it a lot. Smiles*

Tags Reply

desiree: i tot sunday sentosa there rain?! den gt thunder oso?! hmmm. the photos are mre to you den to amanda n ur friend. hahaha
Me: It was raining, but I went late. Haha, I think so too.

Hogan: no. am not emoing. *serious mode* ha!
Me: It's actually my turn now. Haha. Serious your head! :P

That's the reason why I chose to continue.

No comments:

Nuffnang