Bite On Bullets: Mahjong Spree

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mahjong Spree

Guess what? I just came back from another MJ session at Marilyn's! Haha. I won back 10bucks.

So, I got back from school, changed and left my place. Met Marilyn, Edwin, Marcus, Lenis, Gan and Jiahao at 201. Walked over to Marilyn's after that.

I actually planned on doing my Accounts homework when I reached home, but no I didn't. I ended up blogshopping again! Cause I remembered Dawn's blogshop(clickable) has just launched another spree today at 10pm! So go check it out peeps! I'm getting myself the high waisted shorts. Dawn sort of actually got the high waisted shorts cause of me. Haha. Thanks Dawnney! (L) I like some other tops that she's selling, but it's either I don't like the colour or I know that I can't carry that top off. Sheesh. This is irritating. Oh whatever, I don't wanna spend much too. Before my pay goes flying off.

Alright, I shall try to do one question now. Just one! Nights.


Tags Reply

Hellos: Nice chinese name yo. Zhang/Chang Mei Yun. Hehehe..
Me: Thanks, I love it too. (:

Alicia: I rock : )
Me: You rock! But, I rock more! Hahaha! :D

Hogan: ass me somemore la.ha!
Me: Ass ass ass ass ass! Grins.

Because I know you're the one.

No comments:

Nuffnang