Bite On Bullets: Airport's Popeyes

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, October 13, 2008

Airport's Popeyes



Got scolded once again. Special thanks to Rowena. Lessons carried on as per normal. Got our new timetable and result slips. Lessons-Break-Lesson-Sports & Wellness. We actually went back early today cause we didn't need to attend S&W. But I swear, Mr Gary is super irritating. He keeps making fun of me just because I'm short. Fyi, I've to tilt my head 45degrees just to talk to him. Imagine that. He kept making jokes about me being short and how he could talk to someone without seeing me though I'm standing in the centre. What kind of lecturer is he!? Haha.

So, went over to EastPoint after school with Amanda, Alicia and Katherine. They got their stuff while I went back home to get Daddy's Popular card for them. Got changed and went back to look for them. Amanda then accompanied me back home to change out of my shorts. Sorry my dear girl, I'll make it up to you. Thank you. (L) Bused over to Tampines to get her diamonds and then over to the mall to glance through some stuff. She left for home while I trained down to the Airport to meet my cousins, Angela, Marilyn and Rowena.

Had our dinner at Popeyes. Sorry to my cousins for being late. (L) Had tons of fun with them, though they kept bullying me. Over to some big area at T3 and took random photos. Shall upload them when I recieve it. Left them for Suntec at 9pm. Met up with Hogan, Kai, Reign, Silvien and their working friends. Slowly group by group left, it was down to us again. Chilled for a lil while at Starbucks, crapping as usual. Shared cab back with Kai.

My eyes are small, red and swelling. I need some sleep now. Goodnight everyone.

P/S: I LOVE ANGELA! (L)
P/P/S: I LOVE MARILYN AND ROWENA! (L)

Tags Reply

wennn ❤: haha okay ! takecare girl :D
Me: You takecare too ya!

hii: may i noe where you get your sandals on Saturday, October 11, post ? (: Seems that you've became prettier!
Me: I got them from M)phosis. Thanks. (:

sandrina: so many diff stores! or isit from rambutan?
Me: M.A.N.G.O. Understand? Haha.

blurblur: hi babe..ur eyelash so nice...c u wear fake eyelashes,hw u fix it to ur eye? i stick to my eye but stil can c my own lashes although i stil use e mascara...haiz..
Me: You'll have to curl your real lashes first before sticking the fake lashes just above your real lashes. Practice.

Baobao: i dreamt of sis last night :/
Me: Really?! Bout what? Lemme know yea? :D

blog hopperrrrrrrr: woah, i'm so evious of you leh, you so slim, so chio, look so perfect lehh!! >.<
Me: No one's perfect. (: I'm not tall, neither am I slim. Thanks anyway!


Simple words that stopped those tears.

No comments:

Nuffnang