Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 10

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Temple: Day 10

It has finally ended, wonderful memories I had. Though it seems nothing much to everyone, I still loved every moment I spent there. Thanks to all the Aunties and Uncles/Brothers and Sisters who showered me with care and concern every single day. Putting a wide smile to my face and sounds of laughter never failed to happen everyday.

So, 九王大帝 went back today. Finally, the taste of meat. I bared with vegetarian food for the whole entire two weeks. I actually think it made me put on a lil more weight. Okay, diet time. Will be going for the dinner tomorrow night, but before that Daddy and I will be going over in the afternoon to '拜 Kun Jiong(one of the gods)'. It happens every year.

Oh, school's reopening in a week! Enjoy the last week peeps.

Reply To Tags

MARILYN: im not maple siao anymore lahs ):
Me: Yes, I know. That's why I put 'last time'. Haha. (:

★Ben☆: lols . not i dun wanna add . is dun have ur email or last name . XD
Me: Laughs, same here. You send me a message leaving your email luh, then I add you. Cause I can't send you messages too.

ROWENA: THANKS AH REG . " - Rowena: She can be a good Philipino domestic helper. " MAN , NOW EVERYONE WOULD WANNA HIRE ME . WHY YOU TELL PPL MY SECRET !!!!
Me: No problem, Row! Good what, I'm providing you with an extra income to your daily life man. Haha!

sandrina: ALIBABA LOVE YOU AMITABAH!
Me: I'm not Amitabah lah! Anyhow. Haha. :D

ruiqi: no pimples then good what! haha.
Me: Ignore them, they've nothing better to do. (:

All these thoughts are leaving you tonight.

No comments:

Nuffnang