Bite On Bullets: Quiz

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quiz

Another worthless shit. I'm just passing time.

Rules & regulations of this quiz:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves with answers.
B) Tag 4 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

---------------------
Q: If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Have a well paid job in the future.

Q: What will your dream wedding to be like?
Grand, beautiful, something that everyone can be envious of. And of course, a faithful and loving husband.

Q: Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Yes.

Q: What's your ideal lover like?
Sweet, thoughtful, faithful, someone who I can trust, someone whom I can spend my entire life with.

Q: Which is more blessed , loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved. But obviously it'll be best if someone you love, loves you.

Q: Do you love your life currently?
Well, I don't have one yet.

Q: If the person you secretly liked is already attached , what would you do?
Cry? Devastated? Haha. Okay, exaggerated. I'll prolly just cry my days through and feel sad.

Q: If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
And that'll have to be to cry again and be really pissed off. I'm the number one crybaby man.

Q: Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
Yes.

Q: Is being tagged fun?
Eh, it's just to pass time if you're really bored.

Q: How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be working, and maybe even married.

Q: Who are currently most important people to you?
Family, cousins, girlfriends, relatives, friends.

Q: What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
HI ROW! *Waves*

Q: Would you rather to be a single & rich or married but poor?
If I'm single and rich with loved ones by my side, why not?

Q: What's the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes.

Q: Would you give all in a relationship?
Well, most prolly. But I want to find someone who loves me equally as much.

Q: If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
Okay, hard one. It really depends.

Q: Do you have a pet?
Nope.

Q: Are you different at home/in private from what your friends know you from?
I'm acutally the same. It's just that I tend to get a lil shy towards those people whom I don't know and I won't talk much either.
______________________________

Tagged By: Rowena Yeo Ee Ling
Tagged: Hogan (Because he's the only one who can be bothered to do this shit, haa.)

No comments:

Nuffnang