Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 4

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Temple: Day 4



My alarm rang at 8.30am, but I switched it off and went back to sleep. Daddy came in to wake me up at 8.45am. So, I got prepared and changed. Went over to Bedok Reservoir to help out.

Had my lunch and changed. Bused down to Bedok Interchange and met Charmaine, Marilyn and Rowena at Bedok's platform. Trained over to Sommerset where we met Dawn at Swensens to collect Charmaine's dress she ordered from Dawn's blogshop. She clothes are awesome. Anyway, my darling cousins went over to Heeren's Fish & Co. for lunch. I had to watch them eat, and I was only able to drink my passion fruit. Cause I'm still a vegetarian. Sheesh. Dawn and Kenneth (Dawn's boyfriend) came over after lunch. Walked over to FarEast Plaza from there.

Shopped around and I only ended up with another headband. Was super unhappy. I wanted to get my high waist shorts, but I couldn't find a nice one. Adding on, I eyed on this bag when I first stepped into FEP. So I told myself that if I couldn't get myself something nice today, I'd get that bag. Guess what? When I decided to get it, it was already sold out! Argh. I guess it was fated. Got our bubble tea and left at 6.40pm. Took bus 5 back to Bedok Reservoir alone.

I realised that everytime I'm feeling unhappy, I'll just stuff myself with food. Shit. I hate it. I'm super duper tired. I need my beauty sleep real badly. My eyes are gonna close anytime soon. Alright, bye.





Reply To Tags

Passer: Regina im a regular reader of urs and well u are pretty u know that. so ignore those fagg0ts :] they just have very sad life. this is common sense that they pick on others cause they are non any beta
Me: Hey there. Thanks yea? Cheers! :D

Joanna: Heyhey regina :P
Me: Hello Joanna! (:

sandrina: ali baba ali baba alibaba!!!! I LOVE YOU
Me: I'm not alibaba luh. Haha, love you too!

baObaO: why sis nv update your sentosa's pics uh!
Me: Sissy! Cause I didn't take any photos that day at Sentosa! Haa. :P

eUnIcE: regina....link miie =DD
Me: Hey Eunice! Linked!

Weiting: time to meet up. (:
Me: Yes, I've been waiting. (L)

Jasmond: yes,some sort of procession
Me: Oh, I see.

Isabella: Baby^^
Me: Baby! Baby! (L)


Why am I falling deeper for you?

No comments:

Nuffnang