Bite On Bullets: Edwin & Chris

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Edwin & Chris

I stayed home the whole day. Sleep, slept, slapt(no such word). Got some news bout the guys. Let's all pray that they'll be fine. Bless them. Will be going over to Sentosa tomorrow. Let's hope Mr Sun will be shinning brightly. Buhbye.

P/S: Click on my advertisement right on top of the screen for me alright? Thanks everyone!

Reply To Tags

Isabella: Spammers, please fcuking grow up.
Me: Thanks Baby! (L)

Sandrina: hello, ily
Me: Hello, ily too. :D

(=: PLEASE! are u jealous abt regina??? and dun be so idiot to spam here lar!
Me: Hey there. Thanks a bunch ya? (:


Combined photo of Isabella & I. I like it a lot.


Combined photo of Amanda & I. Looks a lot more like Amanda.

Life's cruel.

No comments:

Nuffnang