Bite On Bullets: Temple: Day 6

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, October 3, 2008

Temple: Day 6

Okay, one word to describe how I'm feeling now. Dead-beat! Anyway, I just got back from Bedok Reservoir (BR), and I'm going back there again soon. I slept at 4am last night and woke up at 10.30 this morning. Morning called that ass who went back to sleep. I knew it. So, helped Mommy with the flowers at BR. I was practically busy throughout the whole morning til 4pm. I then helped out with other stuff. Uber tired. It's gonna be a long night later. We'll have to pray at 12midnight and then have this 'dinner' thing. Oh well, I think I better catch some sleep first before going over again. Toodles.

Reply To Tags

Isabella: Okay, i shall let baby hug me when you see me next time. wa, yesterday i saw those coloured lightings vehicle passing by my house. haha!
Me: Woohoo, I love Baby a gazillion. :D Yup, they were going round to the different temples all over Singapore.

ROWENA: HAHAHA CHAR . DAMN CUI LOL . REGGINAAAANANANANANANAAAA . OK I LOVE YOU <3 MWAHMWAH . LOVE YOUR HELLO KITTY PJS <3 JUST LIKE MINE HAHAHA .
Me: Lol. I love you too, Rowenana! Yes, I simple adore it. Remember our slumber party eh! I'm gonna get my HelloKitty bedroom slippers (if I can ever find them). Haha!

passer: take a photo of your gucci wallet :D:D:D
Me: Alright, I will soon. (:

You mean the world to me.

No comments:

Nuffnang