Bite On Bullets: Shopping's Love

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, October 10, 2008

Shopping's Love



Got up at 1, lazed around my house and got ready by 4. Bused down to Parkway to meet Amanda. She accompanied me over to Roxy Square for my Tomyam Ban Mian. It's fantastic, you guys should go try it. Waited for her to end work and off we went to Bugis. Shopping time baybeh! I got myself another Hoody, floral tube dress, kimono top and another pair of sandals. It all accumulated to bout 70 bucks. Trained over to CityHall. Saw Hogan, Kai and Reign just when we stepped out of the MRT station. Walked over to Marina and Amanda had her Long John's. Home sweet home by 11. P/S: I love Amanda.

Will be working tomorrow. I'll have to wake up at 9.50 this time. Maybe I shall have an early night. Goodnight.










Reply To Tags

baObaO: sis , i appreciate your post . i really love it . dont feel bad or guilty okay? at least you maske an efford to msg me . i'm happy enough . thanks sis . wo ai ni . <3s*
Me: Heh, as long as you're happy. I love you, Sis! Xoxo. (L)

ANGE: OI. RELALY I NOW CONCENTRATING ON STUDIES K! hahahah, lets meet on erm, SUNDAY!! Lets go bake at your house :DD I KNOW HOW TO PLAY GUITAR YOUR CALL> heeehawww
Me: Good girl. Confirm not? You guys come over on Sunday luh! And teach me how to play the Guitar! Hahah. :D

Seller: Babe, support ! (;
Me: I will. (: Anyway, you're Evon right?

JORELLE :DD: hey. what u working as?
Me: I was working as a Promoter previously. But not anymore.

{爱} Superwoman ♥: Hi, just a passerby, what job are you workign as ? Mind to intro ? (:Email me or add me in msn possible ? {: Haha, a reader of urs and also urgently looking for jobs :p
Me: Hey. I was working as a Promoter in the past few weeks. Hmm, how old're you? I think there's a legal age for you to work there.

ROWENA: neh .
Me: Neh.

sandrina: (L) no matter what, im always here for you.
Me: Thanks Ling. (L)


Am I suppose to trust you?
I cried alone again.

No comments:

Nuffnang