Bite On Bullets: Hua Yu Wee

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hua Yu Wee



We ended up at Hua Yu Wee for dinner instead of Jumbo. We were actually at Jumbo, but it was full house and we had to wait til 8.30pm if we wanted to eat there. Fyi, it was 7.20pm. So, Daddy drove over to Hua Yu Wee. Oh, before that I had a tiff with Mommy again. Won't elaborate bout it though. Forgot to bring my phone with me. Was feeling super pissed off and uncomfortable. Back home by 9.10.


I'm getting this kimono dress from Dawn. Beautiful ain't it? It's the last piece though, am I lucky or what? She's selling awesome clothes. Check it out or regret!
mahmia.livejournal.com

Just ended a conversation with cousins. Forget it, Cousins. Bully me somemore! I'll pinch you girls tomorrow. Haha.


P/S: I wanna get this camera! Love it.

Indifferent.

No comments:

Nuffnang