Bite On Bullets: Home

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home



Guess what? It's back to school again, tomorrow. Dread that feeling when I've to drag myself outta bed and head for the shower. Not only that, the timetable's horrible man. I've got to stay for lessons til 5 every single day, except for Fridays which I end at 1(fyi, I still have to go for Pool). Sheesh. Oh well, let's hope the next holiday will come in a blink of an eye(dream on, Regina).

Oh, and I only realised these few days that my birthday's coming! Haha. Though it's a month more. But I used to be super anxious bout my birthday every single year that I'll start noticing even 2 months before my birthday. Here are the few birthday wishes I've.

1. Singapore Flyer, one with family and the other with my loved one(I doubt it'll ever happen.)
2. For everyone around me to stay happy and healthy.
3. Who'll miss out presents, right?
4. Lastly, peace out!

Okay, I shall update this list if I ever think of anything else. Shall visit the bathroom now as I'm going over to Jumbo@Safra for dinner tonight. Cheers!

Tags Reply

sandrina: i thought you bought the jacket at durian?
Me: No luh, it was from Orange.

passer: hw much iz de hoodie? tnks :)
Me: 75bucks.

In the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Nuffnang