Bite On Bullets: School - Town

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, October 16, 2008

School - Town



Went over to Tampines with Amanda and Cheryl after school. Got my M)phosis slippers and off to Ya Kun for some Kaya Toast. I think there was something wrong with the food there, cause my stomach was really hurting and I felt like vomitting after sometime even going to the extend of giddy-ness. Argh, whatever. So, I cabbed back home(again) with Amanda due to the wonderful rain and got changed. Trained down to Bugis with Amanda to meet Hogan. I made him wait for 15 minutes. Haa! Sorry. Now you owe me another 10 more minutes because I waited a total of 25 minutes during the last two appointments. Grins.

Accompanied Amanda to Bugis Street to get her stuff. Sorry BHC, for making you walk at Bugis Street. Bused over to Far East Plaza after that. Was feeling nauseous, thanks Amanda for being like a Mommy to me. Haha. Got her bag and left. Headed to Wisma Atria - Heerens - Cineleisure - Sommerset. Amanda left. Hogan and I then walked back to Heerens and then over to Plaza Sing. He got me and himself a doughnut each. Thanks. Now I owe him a doughnut. Haha. Walked around Plaza Sing and that ass wanted to get so much stuff. Wait for your pay! Trained back home at 9pm.

I'm actually starting to communicate better with Mommy, I can feel it. I really owe it all to someone. You know who you are. Thank you. (L)

P/S: I miss my Isabella Baby! Finally, I had quite a long chat with her just now. Love.

Reply To Tags

Jasmine: Just a passer-by , omg I am back to ur blog agn haha nice blog ! take care pwetty ! hop =D
Me: Thanks dear. (:

Hogan: HA! STOP ASS-ING ME!
Me: ***! Hahah. :P

Stephanie: I'm here :}
Me: Hello hun!

blogghopping duh-.-: hello there saw th pict. on wed; 15 oct, eu look nicer without fake eyelashes . its just a comment; and yea, eu are a really preety gal(:
Me: Thanks ya. (: I don't really put on my fake lashes anymore. Heh.

Isabella: Baby!!! so stress over o levels))):
Me: Baby! Add oil! I know you can do it! I love you! Xoxo. (L)


Someone close to my heart.

No comments:

Nuffnang