Bite On Bullets: Town - AMK - Town

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Town - AMK - Town



Came home real early today after school ended at about 1.30pm. Thanks to Ebenezer for the cab ride back home. Lazed around, had lunch, used my lappy, bathed and got ready. Took bus 5 down to Far East Plaza to meet Hogan and Reign. The guys were happily doing their shopping there. I was in a friggin' shirt and shorts, cause I was supposed to go over to The Night Safari with classmates at 8pm. FEP - Heeren's - Cineleisure. One of Reign's friend came to join us. Both Hogan & I wanted to get a NUM tank top each real badly, we searched Heerens' and Cine's outlet. Yet, none of them caught our eyes. Left them at 7 for Ang Mo Kio.

I was actually late to meet my classmates, all because of that new train driver(I suppose)! Every train station, he'd stop for about two minutes before opening the damn door. Not only that, he overshot the train doors twice! Had to wait for prolly three minutes before he reversed slightly and finally opening the door. Argh. He should like not drive if he's still unsure bout the controls and stuff. Sheesh. What has the world come to? Okay, I'm exaggerating. The driver just really pissed me off.

Met Cheryl, Jessica, Ruoping and Veronica at AMK Hub and waited for that super-grand Jinhan to arrive. Because of him, we missed 3 buses. And guess what? He wore the exact same shirt as me, just that his was in black. Vin came over with his friends. So little people turned up in the end, I had second thoughts. I ended up not going. Deepest apologies to Cheryl, Jessica, Jinhan, Ruoping, Veronica and Vin! Promise to make it up to you guys, was having a bad feeling at that very moment.

Trained back over to Plaza Sing to meet Hogan, Kai, Peiqin, Randall, Reign and Reign's friend(I forgot her name). Over to Subway to find them. Randall then left, while the rest went to the arcade. The guys played their imba OutRun again, yes again. Bused to CityHall to meet Jessica. It feels like darn it long since I last saw her. (L) Ruth then came following by Elisha, Gordon and Sufen. Hogan, Reign, Reign's friend and I then headed home while the rest went to Haji Lane.

Will be meeting Dawn in the morning tomorrow at 9.40 to collect my high waisted shorts from her. Then I'll be going over to Sentosa again with Hogan, Kai, Peiqin, and their Singapore Art Fair crew. Rain rain, please go away tomorrow. Sweetest dreams to all. (Inserts heart)

Tags Reply

Cheryl: lols, u din blog abt us playing the dong for one freaking hr. &you two take turns to hold onto the dice . LOL~
Me: Oh ya! I forgot all about it! Jessica was pissing us off man! Lol. :P

Jieke says: heyo whats ur friendster add ?
Me: Sorry, but I don't add/accept people whom I do not know. Sorry ya.

weiheng: wat you mean by tat? :)
Me: Huh?

ken: reg, u 2day went amk ?
Me: I was there, but I didn't go over to The Night Safari with them. :/




Will you remain the same or will you change?

No comments:

Nuffnang