Bite On Bullets: Moovies

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, January 30, 2009

Moovies

Caught 'The Wedding Game' earlier on with Baby and Cousins at Tampines. A lovely show, and superbly funny. You guys should go catch it, two thumbs up!

Went over to Orchard before that with Baby to get his tee for tomorrow. But the pink tee he wanted from FourSkins didn't have it in his size anymore. We then trained back to Marina Square to get it.

Oh, and I also caught the movie 'Ink Heart' yesterday. It was a nice show. But of course if you don't like those fantasty kinda show, it's not for you.

Okay, I seriously need my bed now. My head's spinning, for i-don't-know-what reason. And just now outside GV, my head suddenly got 'poked' through by some imaginary spear or something. It was super duper painful I tell you. Macham some ghost wanna kill me. Nights.

P/S: Tomorrow's gonna be a happy happy day!

No comments:

Nuffnang